Who doesn't love apple pie?
Especially on a winter day with a warm drink.
For this recipe you will need an S-blade food processor.
cacao powder (optional)
4 big apples
- peel the apples & cut into slices
- in a bowl, place the apple slices and add juice of 1 lemon
- if the lemon is organic, you can also add some lemon zest
- add a pinch of cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and salt
- add coconut sugar to taste
- add 1 tablespoon of arrowroot powder
- place the pecans, dates, oats, pinch of salt and optional cacao powder in the food processor with S-blade.
- process untill a dough is formed
- place a piece of baking paper in the bottom of your baking mould or grease with coconut oil.
- press dough into the baking mould
- sprinkle some oats in the bottom of the base
- place the batter blade in your food processor or do this by hand
- mix together oats, coconut oil, coconut sugar & salt into a crumble
- add seeds and mix
- place apple mix in the baking mould and press slightly
- spread the crumble on top
- bake at 180 degrees celcius for 30 minutes untill golden brown on top
remember to tag me @_chocolactica_ and use the hasthag #chocolacticarecipies on IG
I am looking forward to seeing your creations and variations!